Info on Covid-19
New guidelines at school
The school looks like itself, however, the yoga rooms are now arranged so you can feel safe in terms of distance.
The general recommendations for distance apply at the yoga school, the safety of our students and teachers is a top priority for us.
You are welcome to bring a sheet / towel to cover the mattress or bring your own mattress. After each class, the mattress is quarantined for 48 hours. On intensive day courses, you get your own mattress for every 10 days.
Arrive well in advance so we avoid crowding in the dressing room.
- No more than 5 – 10 people on a course. Small courses.
- You must keep a distance (1-2 meters)
- You may want to bring your own sheet.
- You are welcome to bring your own mattress.
- Follow the general hygiene advice (wash hands often or use rubbing alcohol; cough or sneeze into your sleeve – not into your hands; avoid handshakes, cheek kisses and hugs – limit physical contact; if you are elderly or chronically ill – keep
your distance and ask others take that into account)
- If you are the least bit uncomfortable or feel sick avoid showing up.
Our form of teaching takes these recommendations into account. We teach by giving clear and easy-to-understand instructions that make it easy to avoid physical contact between teacher and student.
We place the yoga mats at a good distance. In the toilets, there is hand alcohol and we spray disinfection after each class.